The Lowdown on Refreshing your wraps:
Beeswax food wraps comprise two elements - the fabric & the mixture that permeates the fabric. We intentionally choose stunning fabrics so we want you to get maximum possible use of our wraps & we make it simple for you to refresh your wraps so they can keep working for you.
Instructions using our beeswax Wrap Refresher Blocks (our proprietary mix of beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin):
• Heat your oven to 110 degrees celsius.
• Cover an oven tray with baking paper (or get an aluminium foil tray).
• Grate the Wrap Refresher Block onto the wraps where the wax is thinning and then layer them on top of one another.
• Pop them in the oven for 5 minutes or so (until all the wax is melted).
• Lift each wrap up & hold it up to a light, looking THROUGH the wrap towards the light, ensuring there are no holes. If there are, pop more wax on the spot and pop the wrap back in the oven.
• Do for each wrap one by one, until they are good as new!
WELCOME TO OUR HIVE!
WE EXIST TO BRING PURE AUSSIE GOODNESS TO YOUR HOME (+ INBOX), AS WELL AS OUR PLANET.
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest & greatest news on all things new, limited edition, Aussie bees & conscious living.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.